- Religious Exemption Requests Spike as Employers Mandate VaccineSome white evangelicals, the faith group most likely to refuse to get the shot, join thousands in citing “sincerely held” religious beliefs.
- Trusting God with Your Illness Is No Prescription for PassivityEarly Americans bore energetic witness to bodily suffering. What can their example teach believers today?español
- Christian Science Gave Me the ‘Principle’ of Christ, but Never Christ HimselfMy journey from a religion of self-salvation to a faith that takes sin seriously.
- Black Churches Step in to Help Distribute COVID-19 VaccinesFlorida pilot program could become model for other states.
- Amid COVID-19, Pro-Lifers Push to Avoid Abortive Fetal Cells in MedicineDespite the ethical challenges, most still concede to using old cell lines in life-saving drugs.
- Mental Illness and the ‘Medical Theodicy’ TrapWhy do we feel such a palpable sense of spiritual relief when the problem is with the body rather than the mind?Português简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Some Christians Are Turning Over a New Leaf with CBD OilThose using the hemp-based product often find relief amid a lack of understanding and regulation.
- How J. P. Moreland Presented His Anxious Mind to GodThe apologist opens up about his battles with mental illness.
- The Promise and Failure of AntibioticsHow the church can play a key role in better stewardship of antibacterial medicine and avert a global health crisis.
- When Prolonging Life Means Prolonging SufferingA trauma surgeon on when letting go of our loved ones is the most God-honoring thing we can do.