- Boycott China’s Winter Olympics? Many American Christians AgreePew survey finds majority of evangelicals and Catholics support US diplomatic boycott. Religious freedom advocates want ordinary believers to abstain also.
- The Olympics Are About FailureOlympic dreams inspire countless millions to pursue goals they’ll never achieve. Here’s why that’s a good thing.españolPortuguês简体中文繁體中文
- Quick To ListenEpisode 275|1 hr 2minBefore Simone Biles Becomes Christians’ Next Sports MetaphorDoes our discussion of the gymnast’s mental struggles convey a biblical sense of mind and body?
- Simone Biles’s Critics Miss the Bigger Story of Bodily AbuseSome see the Olympic gymnast as a self-serving athlete. But her withdrawal from competition is a model for how to honor rather than disdain our bodies.españolPortuguês简体中文繁體中文
- Cheer on These Christian Olympians from Around the WorldMeet the women and men who make their faith a priority as they compete in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.españolFrançais简体中文繁體中文
- From Eric Liddell to Allyson Felix: Why Faithful Fans Are Drawn to OlympiansChristian athletes testify to the gospel in competition and beyond.
- Giving God the (Olympic) Glory: Christian Athletes to Watch in PyeongChangThese athletes walked with God along the arduous road to the Olympics.
- Sanya Richards-Ross: My Abortion Broke Me; God Redeemed MeThe Olympic gold medalist opens up about faith, failure, and grace.
- Extreme Athletes Don’t Have to Settle for Adrenaline HighsAction-sports ministries help wakeboarders, surfers, skaters, and snowboarders ground their passions in gospel truth.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 23|36minHow Much Should a Christian Olympian Give Up for Gold?Three-time gold medalist Josh Davis and Rio correspondent Tim Ellsworth on picking between evangelism and family, the athlete’s faith community, and what the Games have in common with missions trips.