Prayer and Spirituality
- Knowing the Future Doesn’t Cure AnxietyOur true comfort comes in trusting in the one who holds tomorrow.
- Write a New Hymn unto the LordHymn writing should be a spiritual practice for everyday saints, not just for worship professionals.
- The State of Quiet Time: Who’s Most Likely to Practice Daily DevotionsSurvey finds that two-thirds of churchgoers set aside time with God at least every day, but practices vary.Português
- 5 Books for Getting to Know the Desert Fathers and MothersChosen by Andrew Arndt, author of “Streams in the Wasteland: Finding Spiritual Renewal with the Desert Fathers and Mothers.”
- It’s Hamilton’s World. We’re Just Living in It.The Broadway hit serves as a parable of the post-Christian West.
- The Cosmos Is More Crowded Than You ThinkHow an old prayer and a newborn baby changed my perspective on angels.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文繁體中文
- Learning to Love Your LimitsOur overburdened lives are often a problem of theology, not time management.
- Joseph’s Simplicity Was Actually Spiritual MaturityGod entrusted his only Son to a man who could not provide as his culture expected.PortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文
- She Walks in Beauty Like a PrayerChristopher Stokes on how the Romantic poets propelled a new view of personal devotion.