- Apocalypse Now: How the Left and Right Get Danger WrongAlarmist thinking is toxic in politics and at odds with Christian hope.
- No, Western Christians Are Not In ExileBut the church will live under occupation until the return of our King.
- Meet the Conservative Evangelicals Practicing ‘Strategic Hibernation’ in the American NorthwestThey might embrace their marginal status, but they don’t plan on staying marginal forever.
- The 144 Million and CountingA historic election turnout augurs well for American democracy. But there is greater truth than voting can determine.
- Hope Beyond a VaccineRemember that Christian purpose has always been rooted in the not yet.
- Middle East Christians Grapple with Apocalyptic PandemicCOVID-19 offers eschatology experts opportunity to refine public understanding of what Revelation teaches.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 175|42minAnother Denomination Changes Its End Times DoctrineWhy the Evangelical Free Church of America stepped back from its premillennial convictions.
- EFCA Now Considers Premillennialism a Non-EssentialThe denomination drops end times doctrine from its statement of faith in a move to “major on the majors” and “minor on the minors.”
- The Day I Fervently Asked Jesus to Come BackHow a friend’s tragic death gave me a new perspective on hope.
- The New View of Heaven Is Too SmallOur recent emphasis on “kingdom work” misses the real hope of the afterlife.