- Steven Curtis Chapman Ranked Alongside George Strait and MadonnaAnd other news briefs from Christians around the world.
- They Fled Ukraine, and Ukraine FollowedEscaping Russian missiles, some exiled believers found a new sense of purpose helping refugees.españolрусскийУкраїнська
- The Foreigner’s Blessing That Broke MeAmong Ukrainian exiles, I found miraculous perseverance in the absence of deliverance.españolIndonesian
- US Will Accept 100K Ukrainian Refugees. Polish Pastors Face Millions.Evangelical churches in Poland transform into care centers, seek more funds for heat and fuel.
- No Pandemic Pause in Persecution, Says Poland MinisterialThird annual conference to promote international religious freedom, held virtually, highlights how governments have exploited COVID-19.
- How Billy Graham Killed Communism with KindnessGraham preached behind the Iron Curtain, driving his critics crazy.
- What to Do with a Former Communist InformantShould collaboration with persecutors be a bar to ministry? Poland's Catholics aren't the first to wonder.
- Poland Bishop Crisis Likely to WorsenPlus: The clergy abuse scandal at five years, the latest on Judas Iscariot, ex-gay sheep, and other stories from online sources around the world.
- Weblog Friday Update: New Catholic Archbishop of Warsaw Said to Be Communist CollaboratorPlus: Religion in the new Congress, and other stories from online sources around the world.
- Under ReconstructionHow Eastern Europe's evangelicals are restoring the church's vitality.