- John Stott: ‘Evangelical Traditions Are Not Infallible’The late theologian’s sermons are going digital, thanks to one of his family friends.
- The Ever-Present Memento MoriHow to remember that we must die on Ash Wednesday.FrançaisIndonesian
- Orthodox Debate Ethnocentric Churches Amid Russia-Ukraine War“Nicaea-sized” questions discussed at conference of 400 theologians from 44 countries include the “heresy” of ethno-phyletism.русскийУкраїнська
- The Relatable Zeal of Puritan WomenThey were extremely into religion without being extreme.
- 5 Theology Books from the Global ChurchChosen by Geethanjali Tupps, CT Global books editor.
- Why Are There So Many Angry Theologians?Theology should produce the fruit of the Spirit, not the works of the flesh.
- A Tale of Two Books, One Podcast, and the Contest over Christian NationalismAnswering Stephen Wolfe’s arguments for blood, soil, and sedition.
- Christian Schools Building ‘Consortium’ for Hispanic Theology EducationWith $5 million from Lilly Endowment, three Los Angeles institutions “got ambitious.”
- Christian Orthodoxy Is Your Ticket to a Land of AdventurePlaying in the fields of heresy and ambiguity might offer short-term kicks, but only sound doctrine can supply a lifetime of thrills.
- Why Should Pastors Get All the Good Theology Textbooks?Churches across the country are reclaiming theological education to make it available to everyone.