How Al Mohler transformed a seminary, helped change a denomination, and challenges a secular culture.
Q&A: Albert Mohler
On recovery from life-threatening pulmonary emboli and lessons learned.
- When Should Doctrine Divide, and When Should Unity Prevail?How “theological triage” helps us pick our battles on matters of faith.Brandon D. Smith|Português
- Why Southern Baptists’ Social Justice Spat Is Actually About the Sufficiency of ScriptureThe Founders documentary trailer uncovers a larger disagreement over how to approach secular theories around race and gender.David Roach|
- The Humiliation of the Southern Baptist ConventionEvangelicals, we can no longer say sexual misconduct is just a Roman Catholic problem.Albert Mohler|
- Roy Moore Was ‘a Bridge Too Far’ for Alabama Evangelicals(UPDATED) Al Mohler says Senate election “sends a signal” to the Republican Party—and to conservative Christians.Jeremy Weber|
- Has Christian Psychology Lost Its Place at Southern Seminary?(UPDATED) President Albert Mohler speaks to CT about the controversy over a longtime professor’s departure.Kate Shellnutt|
- Gender Inclusivity Isn't Liberal. It's Biblical.Why conservative theologians are defending changing certain Bible verses to include women.Kate Shellnutt|
- Russell Moore Wants to Keep Christianity WeirdThe public-policy leader for the largest US Protestant denomination isn’t worried over Christians’ loss of power. He says it might just be the best thing to happen to them.Sarah Pulliam Bailey|
- Should Pastors Follow Pope Francis and Marry Cohabiting Couples?Scenario is increasingly common in Protestant congregations.Kate Shellnutt|
- Tebow's Big FumbleSoon, the ball will be thrown to each of us.R. Albert Mohler, Jr.|
- Post-Election Fight over the 'Evangelical' BrandJim Daly, other leaders want 'evangelical' to be less about politics.Tobin Grant|