- The Science of Giving Thanks to GodA growing body of research backs the benefits of divine gratefulness, in good times and bad.español
- The Family Feud that Changed the Shape of Christian Higher EducationWhat makes a college “evangelical” or “fundamentalist?” The dividing lines weren’t always so clear.
- The Rise of Reformed CharismaticsA 21st-century global movement sets the Word on fire with gospel preaching and powerful spiritual gifts.
- This Is My Body: How Christian Theology Affects Body ImageTwo studies examine the intersection of the Bible and body shaming.
- California Lawmaker Drops Controversial Proposal to Regulate Religious CollegesSB 1146 won't be the religious liberty threat many Christians feared.
- My Immigration Status: BelovedIn Christ I am more than the ‘crime’ I committed at age 5.
- Died: Christopher Mitchell, Top Lewis Scholar, Biola ProfessorDirector of Wade Center at Wheaton College for 19 years.
- Christian Colleges Try Massive Online CoursesBut schools worry about their effect on discipleship (and revenues).
- Evangelical Colleges Biola and Grace Sue Obama Administration Over Contraceptive MandateThe California- and Indiana-based schools join Wheaton College, others in suing over health care law.
- Broken BondsBiola University sues nation's second-largest bank for overcharges.