- Died: Ruth Montaño, Religious Freedom Fighter for Non-Catholic BoliviansCochabamba lawyer secured passage of 2019 landmark law protecting evangelicals and other religious minorities from discrimination in Andean nation.español
- Latin American Pastors Kept Ministering During COVID-19. Now More Than 100 Have Died.With mixed messages from leaders, evangelicals in Nicaragua and Bolivia have been especially hard-hit by the pandemic.
- Bolivia Finally Gives Evangelicals the Same Rights as CatholicsWith new law, president Evo Morales comes through on his promise of greater religious freedom.
- Bolivia’s President Revokes Evangelism RestrictionsEvo Morales announces on national TV that controversial criminal code will be scrapped.
- Bolivia Makes Evangelism a CrimeEvangelicals ‘deeply worried’ about socialist government’s changes to penal code.
- Bolivia Imposes Animist Worldview on Christian ChurchesWhy pastors don't want to promote 'horizon of good living' per government orders.
- Always Summer, Never ChristmasBolivian evangelicals wonder how—and whether—to celebrate the holiday of the Incarnation.
- Missions’ New World OrderThe twenty-first century calls for us to give up our nineteenth-century models for worldwide ministry.
- State's Religious Ed Questioned in NicaraguaEvangelicals are leery of religious education proposal.