- Here’s What Thousands of Christian WeChat Accounts Reveal About Chinese Internet EvangelismWere rampant commercialism and plagiarism more harmful for Chinese Christians than government censorship?简体中文繁體中文
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 15|56minListener Questions on Marriage, Politics, Banned Books, and MoreThoughts on everything from censorship to sexual intimacy.
- Can China’s New Regulations Really Stop Evangelism on the Internet?While some church leaders are concerned that online religion restrictions may scare off Christians, others hope Chinese believers will continue to sow the digital mission field.简体中文繁體中文
- Movie-Filtering Service Files for Bankruptcy to Pause Copyright FightFaith and family-friendly VidAngel turns to Chapter 11 protections.
- Families Can Filter HBO and Netflix—for NowVidAngel is back. But the jury is still out on its legality.
- Whatever Is Pure: Cedarville Requires Professors to Apply Philippians 4:8Faculty push back against stricter standards keeping curse words, R-rated movies, and sexual content out of their curricula.
- Bleep Off: The Fight to Save Family-Friendly Movie FilteringHollywood studios sue VidAngel’s attempt to let viewers be ‘in the world but not of it.’
- Houston Mayor Drops Pastor SubpoenasNational debate over religious freedom prompts withdrawal.
- The Good News for Churches as Malaysia Says Christian Paper Can't Call God 'Allah'As a divided high court hands down its decision, Christians focus on the government's response.
- When Christian Bookstores Ban Female Body PartsUnpacking the Rachel Held Evans-Thomas Nelson dust-up over the 'v-word.'