- Tim Keller Wanted to Learn from the Global Church. Even Secularizing Europe.What the Reformed pastor saw in the continent's Christians—and why it earned him the respect of its church planters.Português简体中文繁體中文
- What Ancient Italian Churches Tell Us About Women in MinistryAn artistic record challenges the idea that Christian leadership was always restricted to men.Français
- Pew: How COVID-19 Changed Faith in 14 CountriesAccording to survey of 14,000 people, the pandemic has strengthened religious belief most in US, Spain, and Italy, while South Korea leads in lost faith.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 249|1 hr 6minHow American Evangelicals Lost Credibility with the Global ChurchWhat the last four years have meant for the relationship between US Christians and their brothers and sisters in Christ around the world.
- How Doctors and Scientists Apply Faith on the Front LinesSix medical professionals share their spiritual practices in the midst of a pandemic.Français
- In Italy, I’ve Rediscovered the Power of Three Types of PrayerPsalms of lament felt hyperbolic before COVID-19. But amid 10,000 deaths, my locked-down church in Rome resonates with David more than ever.españolPortuguêsالعربيةItaliano
- How Evangelicals Do EcumenismThe World Evangelical Alliance explains why it’s engaging more with Rome.
- Three European Alliances Warn Evangelical-Catholic Unity Is Going Too FarWorld Evangelical Alliance explains why Italy, Spain, and Malta leaders shouldn’t fear that global group has fallen for the ‘Francis effect.’
- Muslim Migrants Throw Christians Overboard into MediterraneanReligion involved for first time in common yet deadly sea crossings from Africa to Italy.