- Divine Abundance Is More Than a Charismatic HobbyhorseThe language of extravagant blessing is thoroughly biblical—even if it’s sometimes abused.español
- Supernatural Signs Alone Cannot SaveAs “The Chosen” reminds us, Jesus performed many miracles—and yet still some failed to believe.español简体中文繁體中文
- Religious Experiences Are Common. Which Ones Should We Trust?Reports of divine encounters aren’t always legitimate, but they shouldn’t be lightly dismissed.
- Miracles Don’t Violate the Laws of NatureThe ideas of a Scottish skeptic explain why some Westerners struggle to embrace signs and wonders.
- Miracles Are Outlasting the Arguments Against ThemNew Testament scholar Craig Keener investigates contemporary accounts of “signs and wonders,” while suggesting that many grounds for skepticism are behind the times.
- Healing Is a Foretaste of ResurrectionVaccines feel like a miracle. How much more the real miracle of eternal life?español简体中文繁體中文
- Pray to God for Protection. Then Praise Him for Your Mask.The concept of competitive agency pits God’s actions against our own. But they go hand in hand.한국어
- Thomas Jefferson Tried to ‘Fix’ the Bible. He Only Succeeded in Making It Sad.The third president’s attempts to revise Scripture offer a warning about our own tendency to “edit” the truth.
- There’s No Shame When a Miracle Doesn’t ComeGod didn’t #WakeUpOlive, but the gospel teaches Christ’s solidarity with suffering.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 192|56minWhat Lee Strobel Wants Christians to Know About Praying for ResurrectionsThe prominent apologist investigated miracles in the 21st century. Here’s what he found.