- Making Haste Slowly in Our Walk With GodIn these hurried times, Christians are called to a steady journey of faith.
- Our Quest for Control Has Gotten Out of ControlMore and more, it’s causing broken relationships, burnout, and anxiety. But that doesn’t mean we’re called to “let go and let God.”
- Don’t Expect Instant Gratification from Your ‘Quiet Time’Fifteen minutes of Bible reading may not turn every day around, but it’ll yield fruit at the right time.简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Move Over, Daily Rhythms. Disruption Is the New Routine.As I start motherhood amid a pandemic, I’m trying to find God’s grace in the upheaval.
- The Slow WorkEpisode 7|33minPatience for Bright Hope with Bob GoffSandra and Bob discuss big dreams and bright futures
- The Slow WorkEpisode 6|48minThe Science of Patience with Curt ThompsonNeed a new perspective on patience? Look to science.
- The Slow WorkEpisode 5|37minPatience in the World of Immediate GratificationMay we be excited to see God’s work played out over time.
- The Slow WorkEpisode 4|40minPandemic Patience as Restaurant OwnersCreative solutions from those who were forced to adapt in order to survive.
- The Slow WorkEpisode 3Learning Patience as Artists in WaitingMatthew Perryman Jones talks patience and adaptation in a difficult year.
- The Slow WorkEpisode 2|44minQuarantine as CaretakerHow Andi Ashworth has cultivated patience while being separated from those she loves.