Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Your Insurance May Already Cover 'Abortion-Inducing Drugs'Health and Human Services ruled last week that insurance plans must provide contraception with no copayment.
- Morning-After HeadacheFDA approval for Plan B does not quell criticism.
- Outrage on Plan B, So Why Not the Pill?Plus: Pro-lifers not impressed by embryo research development, Malaysia's top court won't rule soon on Lina Joy case, and other stories from online sources around the world.
- Back to Plan BPlus: Who was Seattle's shooter? Greg Boyd's politics, Mel Gibson's anti-Semitism, and other stories from online sources around the world.
- Regulators to Investigate Abortion Pill DeathsPlus: Vatican to ban gay seminarians, Penn Jillette on his atheism, and more articles from online sources around the world.
- Bitter PillFDA strengthens warning on RU-486.
- Plan B (for Bad)Christians fight to keep 'morning-after-pill' under the counter.