- When Politics Saved 25 Million LivesTwenty years ago, Republicans, Democrats, evangelicals, gay activists, and African leaders joined forces to combat AIDS. Will their legacy survive today’s partisanship?
- Stephen Lungu, Africa’s Enterprising Evangelist, Dies of COVID-19Coronavirus claims life of Malawi leader known as the “Billy Graham of Africa.”
- Malawi’s New President, a Christian Theologian, Confronts Corruption and CoronavirusLazarus Chakwera, an Assemblies of God minister and alumnus of TEDS and Haggai International, hopes his servant leadership will restore faith in government of struggling country.
- Who Will Pay Africa’s Medical Bills?Locals are increasingly running African mission hospitals. The next challenge: keeping foreign donors.español
- ¿Quién pagará las facturas médicas de África?Los lugareños cada vez abren más hospitales misioneros en África. El siguiente desafío: conservar donantes extranjeros.English